Apple Picking

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sweatshirt: Hollister | Vest: Thread & Supply | Leggings: Zara | Boots: Guess | Glasses: Warby Parker | Bag: MSS 

My favorite tradition in the fall is apple picking. Each year I have so much fun spending time with my family, climbing trees, eating cider donuts, and hayrides! I always need to be comfortable when I'm apple picking since I have to climb up and down trees and stay warm. I wore a sweatshirt since it had fleece lining and wore a vest over just to make it less boring. 
We spent a lot of our time in the cortland section. Freshly picked apples are always at least 10 times juicier than store bought ones. Plus now I have a healthy snack everyday after school!

10 comments:

  1. Love your photos <3
    And love apple :)
    Would you like to follow each other (gfc+bloglovin)? Let me know
    Have a nice day

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post , so inspiring:o3 besides the design of your blog it's really simple and chic!
    Let me know if you follow me so i can follow back :*
    kisses

    http://saveurchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I want to go apple picking!

    xx
    http://ffranklyspeakingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, lovely post. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit, I love the bag and the photos are amazing!:)

    suntreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of all of these pictures! Apple picking sounds SO fun!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots are fantastic! I especially like the pairing of the jean vest with a simple sweatshirt!

    http://cloudywithachanceofcolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER