The Most Magical Place On Earth: My Disneyland Adventure

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Top: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Levi's | Sneakers: Converse | Ears: Disneyland

Words can't even explain the excitement I had for the 12 hours at the park! My inner five year old was jumping up and down and I couldn't help but point and make exclamations about nearly everything I saw. My favorite ride was the Radiator Springs Racers based off of the movie Cars. There was never a moment of unhappiness or me complaining even though my feet were aching from walking around from 10 am to 10 pm because I was having the time of my life! 
My absolute favorite and least favorite part at the same time were the fireworks. I've always been drawn to fireworks, luckily for us we were on the train in storybook land which made it absolutely beautiful. I was dreading the end of the fireworks because it was a signal as the end of the day when all the rides began to close. All in all it was definitely "the most magical place on earth" and I'll definitely going back to Disneyland the next time I visit California.

8 comments:

  1. so cutee ^^

    follow each other on gfc?

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love following you on bloglovin(:

    www.withacitydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures.

    Happy Friday! :)
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so jealous! One of my favorite places on earth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics,looks like fun :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to go there one day. What beautiful photos.
    Pass on my blog ”Inside Me” and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    You can find me on:
    Facebook
    Chicisimo
    Instagram
    Lookbook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER