Top: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Levi's | Shoes: Converse 

This is one of the most casual summer outfits I wear, but it's still so comfy!  I actually bought the top while we were on vacation as a little souvenir to remember my time in LA(:
I got to stop by Hollywood for a day, it was pretty crazy in front of the Chinese Theater, there were a ton of people who dressed up as different characters to take pictures with. My favorite part was the stars, I loved seeing some of my favorite childhood actors and actresses' names written across the ground in the gold lettering.

Top: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Levi's | Shoes: Converse 

This is one of the most casual summer outfits I wear, but it's still so comfy!  I actually bought the top while we were on vacation as a little souvenir to remember my time in LA(:
I got to stop by Hollywood for a day, it was pretty crazy in front of the Chinese Theater, there were a ton of people who dressed up as different characters to take pictures with. My favorite part was the stars, I loved seeing some of my favorite childhood actors and actresses' names written across the ground in the gold lettering.

8 comments

  1. awesome photos!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual look, the real perfection :) So chic!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE LOOK,LIKE THE SHORTS AND TOP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics! I love your top! xo

    http://wildheavenphotography.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you look so adorable. Obsessed with your top! Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your t-shirt is amazing! I want it!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page