Top and Skirt: Brandy Melville | Boots: Diba | Jacket: H&M | Sunglasses: Thrifted

I spent Saturday with my mom in New York City this weekend. It was a lot of fun being able to walk around, I'm bummed that it was only one day though! We were lucky enough to have perfect weather, it felt nice to be outside for most of the day. We spent most of our time in Beacon's Closet in Manhattan, a few boutiques, and Mood Fabrics. I feel like we were only there for a few hours!

I've never been into skirts really, but this one I got while in California at Brandy Melville I have been wearing none stop for the past month. I love this because I can wear it so many different ways! I actually bought the jacket while I was at Beacon's Closet, adding a nice fall color. 



Top and Skirt: Brandy Melville | Boots: Diba | Jacket: H&M | Sunglasses: Thrifted

I spent Saturday with my mom in New York City this weekend. It was a lot of fun being able to walk around, I'm bummed that it was only one day though! We were lucky enough to have perfect weather, it felt nice to be outside for most of the day. We spent most of our time in Beacon's Closet in Manhattan, a few boutiques, and Mood Fabrics. I feel like we were only there for a few hours!

I've never been into skirts really, but this one I got while in California at Brandy Melville I have been wearing none stop for the past month. I love this because I can wear it so many different ways! I actually bought the jacket while I was at Beacon's Closet, adding a nice fall color. 

14 comments

  1. lovely photos and outfit!
    i cannot wait to go to nyc one day
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks SOO fun! Your outfit is so cute!

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sunnies! great outfit and pictures!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey gotta ask you because I'm going to NYC on february, sooo what things I should buy there?
    I know that New York is place where you can find everything, but I'd like to know things that I can't find from Europe and ofc If u know some special brunch places etc they're welcome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely check out soho! It's fun to just walk around anywhere in the city. I feel like there are a lot of stores in Europe but maybe some boutiques? my favorite stores that I visited while i was in new york recently was brandy melville, c wonder, topshop, rag and bone, and beacon's closet. also forever 21 and american eagle in times square are huge!! Hope you have a great trip(:

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit! Hope you had fun in New York! I love it here and Madison Sq is great!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to see you had such a nice time at New York!! And you look so chic in this outfit, I especially love your cargo jacket!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice you spent the whole day with your mother , nice skirt you wear Brandy Melville has great clothes , i also have a blouse from it:o3
    Kisses!

    http://saveurchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures! Love the skirt!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, Emma, I love that skirt. You look so darling. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a nice smile!
    I liked the NY buildings.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that skirt, it's gorgeous!
    I might sound so mainstream right now but I wanna go to New York so badly! Seems like you had so much fun :)
    Greetings from Germany! Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely outfit! Love how you paired that skirt with some tights and those boots!

    Xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page