Top and shorts: Forever 21 | Sandals: Steve Madden | Necklace: Bebe

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've already started my last year of High School! I still think I'm a freshman half the time so it's a weird feeling being the oldest in the school. Besides the the stressful work that comes with to applying to schools, I've heard such great things about senior year and can't wait.
Lately I've been seeing a lot of all black and white outfits and decided to give it a go. To make it more fun I mixed two classic prints as well with the stripes and polka dots. I love how playful this look is by just using black and white.

Top and shorts: Forever 21 | Sandals: Steve Madden | Necklace: Bebe

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've already started my last year of High School! I still think I'm a freshman half the time so it's a weird feeling being the oldest in the school. Besides the the stressful work that comes with to applying to schools, I've heard such great things about senior year and can't wait.
Lately I've been seeing a lot of all black and white outfits and decided to give it a go. To make it more fun I mixed two classic prints as well with the stripes and polka dots. I love how playful this look is by just using black and white.

11 comments

  1. This outfit is great! I love the end result, those polka dots goes perfect w the stripes and with that background looks even better, nice shots!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously such a cute outfit. I love the polka dots and stripes together and the nude shoes really pop!

    XO Kelley
    www.keepsittingpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun!

    www.thecoralcourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print mixing! Senior year is great! Just make sure to get all your college apps done early and the rest of the year can be amazing! Congrats

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!! Hope your year is off to an incredible start :). This is such a great back-to-school look.

    Alex xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never would have thought of this combination, but I love it!

    www.pictionarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute combo! you sure have a knack for it ;) I'm back at Uni soon, and I can't wait, dressing up for the day is definitely my favourite things to do

    Biancarosa
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page