Top: Fun & Flirt  | Skirt: Blue Pair  | Necklace: American Eagle | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: H&M 

To celebrate Friday, I went out to the city to walk around and do just a little bit of shopping, the weather was gorgeous and I'm trying to take advantage of these last few hot days.

I haven't worn a skirt in such a long time. The reason is because I find it so hard to find a top to match and dresses just become way easier than skirts. I recently found this nice flowy white tank matches so much and can be worn with several skirts. Even thought it's simple the nice necklace jazzes it up.

Top: Fun & Flirt  | Skirt: Blue Pair  | Necklace: American Eagle | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: H&M 

To celebrate Friday, I went out to the city to walk around and do just a little bit of shopping, the weather was gorgeous and I'm trying to take advantage of these last few hot days.

I haven't worn a skirt in such a long time. The reason is because I find it so hard to find a top to match and dresses just become way easier than skirts. I recently found this nice flowy white tank matches so much and can be worn with several skirts. Even thought it's simple the nice necklace jazzes it up.

19 comments

  1. Love this outfit! So simple but cute with the bright colors and statement necklace! Such a fun look for walking around Boston!

    Also, I'd love it if you could stop by and like my facebook page! www.facebook.com/peachykeencaroline

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post :) very cute outfit! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute outfit! I love your skirt, the colour is gorgeous :)

    Schnella Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely skirt! the colour is so great
    great photos :D
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scenery! The trees are beautiful! you should model you have the physic n' look for it doll!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ,
    i am hosting my first giveaway, plz enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html?m=1
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  9. American eagle, Starbucks and VS! I feel like we could be best friends! Haha but I do love your outfit. That orange is such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lace skirt! The color is so fun!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your skirt! The perfect Summer color. Looks like a fun weekend...you have me craving fro yo now!!

    xox
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photography! I love the skirt :)

    Followed you on bloglovin, follow me back? :) closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful!!

    follow each other? :)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute, and it looks like you had such a lovely day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your orange skirt...it looks perfect with the simple white tank top!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such sweet photos! Love!

    Followed :)

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page