Dress: H&M | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: H&M

Shopping was naturally on our checklist of things to do before leaving California. Where else is better than the famous Rodeo Drive? I loved spending my afternoon walking around and checking out all the nice stores. It was very busy when we went and looked like we weren't the only happy shoppers!
Dress: H&M | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: H&M

Shopping was naturally on our checklist of things to do before leaving California. Where else is better than the famous Rodeo Drive? I loved spending my afternoon walking around and checking out all the nice stores. It was very busy when we went and looked like we weren't the only happy shoppers!

20 comments

  1. ah that little pink dress is really cute!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in Southern California my whole life and I've never been to Rodeo Drive! I love your pictures, your dress is such a fun color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother? Let me know I will follow back as always!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute shopping outfit. loving the hot pink!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3395
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Love this blog. California is my dream destination and cannot wait to go :)

    www.thestylemma.com
    www.facebook.com/thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so amazing! :) You have a great blog!

    http://eerika-justthinkaboutit.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What nice blog, would u like to follow each other??

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/08/daily-looks14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Please check out my newest post at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun pictures! Rodeo drive is on my places to visit :) Hope you had fun!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rodeo Drive is so fun to walk down and check out all the shops! Your pink dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Rodeo! Beverly Hills is a fun place, and you looked gorgeous! I love the pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looked like a gorgeous day! Hope you had a fun time in California.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress and killer tan! I've only been to L.A once in my life but my memories of Rodeo Dr. felt like yesterday!

    -Minh xo
    mn-xo blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. so fun! I love Rodeo Drive. love the pink dress!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page