Dress: Sans Souci | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Forever 21
I was able to spend one night in San Diego. We spent it mostly in Harbor Drive walking around and a little bit of sight seeing. We took a two hour boat tour of both north and south San Diego, it was really beautiful and I learned a lot about the history and military stories. It was quite windy, which wasn't good news for me and my dress. Luckily the wind died down after a while. 
When I first saw this dress in the store I thought it was just the sweetest thing. Once I tried it on, I immediately was reminded of Ariana Grande. Whenever I wear it I can't help but think "Ariana would totally wear this!!". 
It was so much fun to walk around San Diego by the water, my favorite part was recreated statue of the famous kiss taken on V-J Day photographed by Alfred Eisenstaedt.
Dress: Sans Souci | Sandals: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Forever 21
I was able to spend one night in San Diego. We spent it mostly in Harbor Drive walking around and a little bit of sight seeing. We took a two hour boat tour of both north and south San Diego, it was really beautiful and I learned a lot about the history and military stories. It was quite windy, which wasn't good news for me and my dress. Luckily the wind died down after a while. 
When I first saw this dress in the store I thought it was just the sweetest thing. Once I tried it on, I immediately was reminded of Ariana Grande. Whenever I wear it I can't help but think "Ariana would totally wear this!!". 
It was so much fun to walk around San Diego by the water, my favorite part was recreated statue of the famous kiss taken on V-J Day photographed by Alfred Eisenstaedt.

9 comments

  1. I adore that dress! just followed you on bloglovin cant wait to see more(:

    xo

    www.withacitydream.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! Polka dots are classic!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this same exact dress in yellow! I love it! It is on my blog!

    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! Great photos...I love San Diego!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look darling and perfect for San Diego weather.

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page