Top: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Levi's | Sneakers: Converse | Backpack: Target 

By the time you're reading this, my amazing California trip has already come to an end. I know I'm so sad about it too ): This post isn't really about my outfit, but I really wanted to share the experience I had in Palm Desert. When we went it was extremely hot. And by hot I mean around 108 degrees! 
I loved climbing the  rocks and getting to look at the desert from high up. There was some wild life; geckos, lizards, and different types of plants including the Joshua tree of course!
Top: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Levi's | Sneakers: Converse | Backpack: Target 

By the time you're reading this, my amazing California trip has already come to an end. I know I'm so sad about it too ): This post isn't really about my outfit, but I really wanted to share the experience I had in Palm Desert. When we went it was extremely hot. And by hot I mean around 108 degrees! 
I loved climbing the  rocks and getting to look at the desert from high up. There was some wild life; geckos, lizards, and different types of plants including the Joshua tree of course!

9 comments

  1. Amazing post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know! ;)

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems really beautiful there
    x
    hanstand.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures look so fun! I hope you had a great trip :)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photos look very beauty!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great smile! your outfit is perfect for going around that park!! :D great photos, thanks for sharing!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page