Summer Daze

Thursday, July 25, 2013

During the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale, I knew I had to pick up at least one fragrance. Nearly all of the lotions and mists were on sale, I had such a hard time picking one! After digging through tons of boxes, I finally found "Summer Daze" from Pink.

This is my go-to summer fragrance. It's said to be juiced citron and fresh pansy. I love it because it's not super florally, but still girly. I just spritz myself a couple times in the morning before I go out and I instantly smell delicious!! 
What's your favorite mist from Victoria's Secret or Pink?

4 comments:

  1. Yum! We will have to try this, always on the lookout for new fragrances. Would love for you to check out our newly launched blog! xo
    brooke & meggan
    www.somewherelately.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging, thats reason enough to try it for me!

    www.indigokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this yet.. I will have to take a look at it when I get back to the USA

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER