Ever since the Nearly Naked line from Revlon came out, I've been wanting to get my hands on the powder. Now that I've finally had it for a while I think it's safe to say that I can give a detailed review. Like all powders I've tried it has a flawless finish in the beginning, I would say that like other powders I find that I do need to touch up since I get oily around my T zone area during the day. I do like the subtle extra coverage this adds over my concealer. 
Although this is a drugstore product it was on the more expensive side, I would recommend this to a friend or repurchase this once I've finished it. I don't have problems with the packaging, I do like the sleek look but I don't use the sponge that it comes with. Instead I use my own powder brush. The only complaint I have is that I don't particularly like the smell.  I can often smell it when I'm applying especially since it makes my brush smell. 

Ever since the Nearly Naked line from Revlon came out, I've been wanting to get my hands on the powder. Now that I've finally had it for a while I think it's safe to say that I can give a detailed review. Like all powders I've tried it has a flawless finish in the beginning, I would say that like other powders I find that I do need to touch up since I get oily around my T zone area during the day. I do like the subtle extra coverage this adds over my concealer. 
Although this is a drugstore product it was on the more expensive side, I would recommend this to a friend or repurchase this once I've finished it. I don't have problems with the packaging, I do like the sleek look but I don't use the sponge that it comes with. Instead I use my own powder brush. The only complaint I have is that I don't particularly like the smell.  I can often smell it when I'm applying especially since it makes my brush smell. 

10 comments

  1. I use this stuff too and absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to try this!!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, will try it out!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great product, but I'm trying to use cruelty-free make up :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great review, this powder looks amazing!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good! I love the way you take your photos too, they are so clean and crisp, really pretty with the flowers! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great review!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review! The powder looks great on you!

    Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page