This Sunday was by far one of my favorite days of my life. I had tennis banquet, with my whole tennis team, parents, and coaches for a closure of the season. I love banquets because all my friends and I dress up in summer dresses and eat dinner together and give out awards. A few remarkable things happened that night that I will remember for a long time! I won a trophy for "Spirit Award", we also got a sweet letter from our coach, a joke award (a tiara), and we got team sweatshirts. Most importantly though, I was elected captain along with two of my other friends for next season!! I'm so excited to take on the role as a captain my senior year, and am already preparing myself for the next season!
This Sunday was by far one of my favorite days of my life. I had tennis banquet, with my whole tennis team, parents, and coaches for a closure of the season. I love banquets because all my friends and I dress up in summer dresses and eat dinner together and give out awards. A few remarkable things happened that night that I will remember for a long time! I won a trophy for "Spirit Award", we also got a sweet letter from our coach, a joke award (a tiara), and we got team sweatshirts. Most importantly though, I was elected captain along with two of my other friends for next season!! I'm so excited to take on the role as a captain my senior year, and am already preparing myself for the next season!

11 comments

  1. REALLY LIKE YOUR STYLE ;)

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, you ladies look fabulous and I love that dress.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! The colors of the stripes are so pretty!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dress--it is perfect for summer, and I love how you paired it with those amazing gladiators!! I'll be following your blog, hopefully you can take a peak at mine and follow it too ;)

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty Summer dress!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look so gorgeous! love your striped dress, it's perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the striped dress. Very cute and casual!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  8. cutest dress ever, Emma. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love.

    xo, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress! <3
    Check out my new post!
    Follow me and I'll follow you back!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute style :) xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page