Palm Tree Print

Friday, July 19, 2013

Old Navy tee, Forever 21 shorts, H&M bag, Sam Edelman sandals

A staple for me is just a plain white tee, I have plenty of printed bottoms but I can always wear them with just a simple tee shirt for casual days. I am absolutely in love with these dolphin print shorts, they're a new favorite! They look a bit like pajama shorts (and are just as comfortable) but because of the print, I wear them just as regular shorts. I have recently been really liking tropical and palm tree prints for summer.

18 comments:

  1. I love the shorts! Such a relaxed, cute and casual outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the color and detail on your shorts! Would love it if you'd check out my blog :)

    Oldsouldnyoungmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love those shorts!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love how you shot these shorts against the flower background.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shorts and sandals! so great for summer!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shorts <3
    you have a nice blog, would you like to check out mine? maybe follow each other? :>
    let me know:)
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3334
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute! LOVE LOVE x

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! loving those shorts x
    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the print! Those shorts are so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute shorts! I love palm tree prints in everything! I hadn't seen any at Forever 21 yet though.

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those shorts! They look so comfortable. Can't believe they are from Forever 21.

    octoberchic.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER