The arena was packed before it even started!
The opening performance 5 seconds of summer. An Australian band with Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton were phenominal!
Performing "Moments"
Wednesday night was easily one of the most fun, and craziest nights of my life! It was my first concert and the first time I saw One Direction live!! What else are you  going to expect from a crowd of 19,000 screaming girls around you? I nearly lost both my voice and hearing but I think it was worth it! The performing was ridiculous and the boys were hilarious. They performed a ton of my personal favorites like Moments, and Heart Attack. The opening band, 5 Seconds of Summer (or 5SOS), was incredible as well! They were quiet funny and were great live performers. I think they did a great job opening for One Direction. If you get the chance definitely listen to my favorite song of theirs: Heartbreak Girl.

If you ever get the chance to go to a concert-definitely take it! I can't believe what I've been missing out on. I don't think I'll easily forget that night because I took loads of pictures and videos to remember it by, plus it was extremely fun!!

The arena was packed before it even started!
The opening performance 5 seconds of summer. An Australian band with Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton were phenominal!
Performing "Moments"
Wednesday night was easily one of the most fun, and craziest nights of my life! It was my first concert and the first time I saw One Direction live!! What else are you  going to expect from a crowd of 19,000 screaming girls around you? I nearly lost both my voice and hearing but I think it was worth it! The performing was ridiculous and the boys were hilarious. They performed a ton of my personal favorites like Moments, and Heart Attack. The opening band, 5 Seconds of Summer (or 5SOS), was incredible as well! They were quiet funny and were great live performers. I think they did a great job opening for One Direction. If you get the chance definitely listen to my favorite song of theirs: Heartbreak Girl.

If you ever get the chance to go to a concert-definitely take it! I can't believe what I've been missing out on. I don't think I'll easily forget that night because I took loads of pictures and videos to remember it by, plus it was extremely fun!!

12 comments

  1. soo cool!!:)
    Beutiful outfit dear!
    love your style so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time. Love the outfit!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
    www.sunnydaystarrynight.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems you had fun!
    I really love your top! :-)

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!! I´m sure you had an amazing experience

    Your outfit is super cute and perfect for a summer concert!

    kisses

    Ana

    www.rockafollow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is lovely!

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma!! We are a spanish couple that love travelling and photography. That is why we decide to create a project in which show our two hobbies.
    Visit our website! http://kissmein.wordpress.com/
    Thanks! and we hope that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that must have been fun! I've been a fan of 1D since they were on XFactor after Simon put them together! You look great by the way! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a big fan of them but I am sure it must have beeen amazing!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time! This is the comcast center right??

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so adorable, loving the top, One Direction is cool, glad you had fun :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page