The oceanfront view!
A little snack featuring ripe mango and blood orange juice and chunky monkey muffins.
I hope everyone had a great father's day! My family and I celebrated by taking my Dad out to a nice brunch on the oceanfront. The scenery was absolutely beautiful with the water and boats. I wore the same dress from easter, but a little differently because it's now warmer out. I ordered the french toast, it tasted as good as it looked. The town was also very beautiful, it was cozy and there were many boutiques and shops to look at. 
The oceanfront view!
A little snack featuring ripe mango and blood orange juice and chunky monkey muffins.
I hope everyone had a great father's day! My family and I celebrated by taking my Dad out to a nice brunch on the oceanfront. The scenery was absolutely beautiful with the water and boats. I wore the same dress from easter, but a little differently because it's now warmer out. I ordered the french toast, it tasted as good as it looked. The town was also very beautiful, it was cozy and there were many boutiques and shops to look at. 

13 comments

  1. mmmh yummy food!
    It's the first time on your blgo! I love it :)

    Have a nice day :)))
    xx

    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty smile! xx


    2 GIVEAWAYYYS ON
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue dress! Now following!

    check me out here spreadfashionblog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great fathers day and that blue looks gorgeous on you! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Christine
    www.trendenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you look so pretty in that dress! And I love the look of those muffins - yum!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress! That is a great color on you.
    Those muffins look delicious! It's nice to find another young fashion blogger! Going to go follow you over on Bloglovin'!
    xxx

    glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killer dress! The deep, bright blue is gorgeous!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute <3 Nice outfit!

    x x

    http://thecashmerefox.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page