For Memorial Day, I spent time with my family in the city. We went to an Italian restaurant where I ordered the delicious bowl of shrimp scampi. After we went to a nice bakery that specialized in cannoli's, the chocolate chip one was delicious! It's hard to stop yourself from eating them all! I hope everyone else was able to enjoy a long weekend as well and the holiday.
For Memorial Day, I spent time with my family in the city. We went to an Italian restaurant where I ordered the delicious bowl of shrimp scampi. After we went to a nice bakery that specialized in cannoli's, the chocolate chip one was delicious! It's hard to stop yourself from eating them all! I hope everyone else was able to enjoy a long weekend as well and the holiday.

18 comments

  1. Cannoli!! Yummy!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blazer and your sandals! Those cannolis look sooo delicious too! xE

    www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're killin me! it looks so good

    Stop by for a visit,

    Lydia from Vintage2Vogue

    www.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress, and I like that you didn't tone it down and kept it playful and colourful. Ahh and you're making me crazy with all that delicious looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what I want more - a scoop of that ice cream or your dress.:D The color is perfect, babe, great outfit.;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautfiul!


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the gelato looks so yummy!!! :) xx

    Check out my lates article on searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm Gelato! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful and I'm in love with this outfit!! <3

    You've got yourself a new follower on Bloglovin':)

    STAY GOLDEN!
    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.marveille.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute dress, and the food looks delicious!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the cupcakes look very delicious! love your dress too :)

    Thirdbite | style blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. A navy blazer is a must! Love the look! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! The neon + metallic look is great, and I'm definitely going to try that style! Great look :)

    Enter the Ultimate Summer Giveaway on my blog for a chance to win a Marc Jacobs bag and other goodies!
    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  14. Realy lovely outfits and yummy food!!

    Visit my blog! ;) http://ebc-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this outfit! your dress is so beautiful :-))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page