The second thing I got on my instahaul was my first Maybelline Color Whisper which I also included in a cravings post a while back. I've made this "Coral Ambition" my new go-to lip color for the spring. It's easy because it's not too bold and gives just enough color. I like to swipe this on at the beginning of the day because I have been really loving any shade of coral lately, and it's a nice change from my typical bubblegum pinks. What's your go-to lip color at the moment?
The second thing I got on my instahaul was my first Maybelline Color Whisper which I also included in a cravings post a while back. I've made this "Coral Ambition" my new go-to lip color for the spring. It's easy because it's not too bold and gives just enough color. I like to swipe this on at the beginning of the day because I have been really loving any shade of coral lately, and it's a nice change from my typical bubblegum pinks. What's your go-to lip color at the moment?

18 comments

  1. Oh I love the color! I didn't know Maybelline is making these, I think I have got to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the color of this lipstick need to find a kiss *-*

    Are you excited about several matters feminine fashion makes ...
    join our blog and participate

    http://mafiadasempolgadas.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a pretty colour on you! xx Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a very pretty color!


    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Hardloop Blog: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the color whispers. I definitely need to try this color!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color! it looks great on you.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this product! Color looks great on you darling

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Social media to me is like a current in electricity It energizes the whole world to be one. Thanks for sharing a nice post. I use this site Free Likes to promote on Facebook Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. vYour article helped me to understand the topic well and I would love to share this to my friends. I also love http://www.freefblike.com Thank you for this and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey~ Emma~ very impressive blog~ stunning~
    do love ur blog~could we follow each other?

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    leave a message if you followed my blog and i will do the same! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything coral, it's such a gorgeous shade!! Cool new lipstick, babe.;) I'm currently into bright fuchsia or bright orange, when I bother to put on lipstick that is.:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love coral color! Look great on u!
    I have a new Sunglasses Giveaway on my blog! Check it out =)
    http://www.cmgvb.com
    http://www.cmgvb.com
    NEW GIVEAWAY
    NEW GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like a really great color!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shade looks really nice and sheer! :) xx


    Can't wait to see you on searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page