Topshop NYC

Monday, March 11, 2013

Another amazing store we visited while in NYC was Topshop! I'm totally in love with Topshop and all of their clothes. I've visited the website numerous times, and bought things from the Topshop line at Nordstroms, but this was my first time going into a Topshop store. Its was huge compared to most stores we went to. There were three floors, but since we were in somewhat of a hurry we only checked out two. As I was walking around I saw a rack of socks and they were having a deal for 3 for $15, I picked up a pair with zebras and a second that just say "Geek", the third I gave to my sister. Lately Topshop has been been making clothes that say "Nerd" "Dweeb" and similar sayings all over their clothes, I wanted the t-shirt too but I just went with the socks instead! Hopefully I'll be visiting again sometime when I have more time to really browse the racks, but it was super crowded and busy with other shoppers. 

I'll be posting about how I wear ankle socks like these really soon!!

15 comments:

  1. I'm a very big fan of topshop, one of my favorite shops is in NY, the other one is in London, hehehe....

    You have a great blog! would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    www.becatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topshop is a great store! And i'm a sucker for their super cute bags :-) I live in NC where we don't have one, but lucky Nordstrom carries some cute Topshop pieces now!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a Topshop near me either, but I always check out the pieces in the Nordstrom line while at the mall!

      Delete
  3. OMG I love it!! it is absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks!!


    Yellow Blog [blog design] - http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    The best deals for one-of-a-kind and non-exclusive blog designs!
    Enter our blog design Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Topshop! You are so lucky,we don't have this store here in Belgium or in Italy! :( Nice post :)
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You went to the Topshop in Soho right ?

    Nice brand !

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute picks!

    Lydia Gray Lange from Vintage2Vogue

    stop by for a visit,

    wwww.vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LE rêve !vv


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post! Love this brand

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love topshop! most of my clothes are from there :) nice blog!

    http://hanaljoofri.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER