My First Time at Brandy Melville NYC!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I love how the stores in New York have a different set up than most stores, you don't always see a Pink with columns on the outside!

I finally got to check out a Brandy Melville on my trip to NYC! I know so many Youtubers always do Brandy hauls and love the clothes that they bought. Since I don't have a Brandy anywhere near me I wanted to check it out while I was in the area! I didn't get a chance to buy anything since the line was enormous and packed with girls just like me that probably don't go to Brandy often. I love their stuff and now that I see it in person I want to buy so much of their clothes! I'll probably order some clothes online because I couldn't find a single thing in that store that I wouldn't wear. Have you ever been to a Brandy Melville store?

9 comments:

  1. I also been to Brandy&Melville in NYC but I think it was so expensive for just an article!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us ?

    Hope to see you soon on it Dear!

    Have a great Sunday!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great store! We have one here in Vancouver.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, your blog is lovely!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is so you and I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog. Compliments.
    Pass on my follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my linkhttp://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am obsessed with Brandy Melville! I love the one in NYC :-)
    I just bought a ton of stuff from there recently.. need to do a blog post on it!
    lovely blog. would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :-)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER