If I could only have one pair of jeans for the rest of my life, it would be hands down this pair. I recently ordered my FIRST pair of Hollister jeans online a couple weeks ago and at first I was a bit nervous since I had never ordered them online, I had no clue what my size was, and I was afraid of how they would fit. I bought them anyways since they were on sale and the total came out for me at an astonishing $18!! They came in the mail within a week and I was so excited when I first opened them I ripped open the bag and tried them on as soon as it was out of the bag. They fit perfectly on my waist. They were a little bit short for the length but I don't really mind since I can just fold the ends over once (shown above) when I wear them with flats and other shoes and I can just wear them normally with boots. I am absolutely in LOVE with the wash and how dark they are since they can be worn with practically everything and every chance I get I love to wear these jeans since I can wear them casually with just a sweatshirt over the weekend since they are so comfy, stretchy and soft. Or dress them up with a nice pair of shoes and a nice top. 

I can't believe I've been missing out on Hollister jeggings for so long and I'm planning on purchasing some more styles and types soon. I'm hoping that they fit and feel the same as these because I can't get enough of them!!








If I could only have one pair of jeans for the rest of my life, it would be hands down this pair. I recently ordered my FIRST pair of Hollister jeans online a couple weeks ago and at first I was a bit nervous since I had never ordered them online, I had no clue what my size was, and I was afraid of how they would fit. I bought them anyways since they were on sale and the total came out for me at an astonishing $18!! They came in the mail within a week and I was so excited when I first opened them I ripped open the bag and tried them on as soon as it was out of the bag. They fit perfectly on my waist. They were a little bit short for the length but I don't really mind since I can just fold the ends over once (shown above) when I wear them with flats and other shoes and I can just wear them normally with boots. I am absolutely in LOVE with the wash and how dark they are since they can be worn with practically everything and every chance I get I love to wear these jeans since I can wear them casually with just a sweatshirt over the weekend since they are so comfy, stretchy and soft. Or dress them up with a nice pair of shoes and a nice top. 

I can't believe I've been missing out on Hollister jeggings for so long and I'm planning on purchasing some more styles and types soon. I'm hoping that they fit and feel the same as these because I can't get enough of them!!





2 comments

  1. Love the way your jeans look on you.


    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page